- Figures flips
- Shoots balls
- Grabs small objects
- Smartphone piloting
Make the most of a simple and effective control system
Thanks to an advanced flight controller and high-performance sensors, the Parrot Mambo is easy to control… so easy that even if you stop using the controls, it remains stable! The autopilot takes over. But wait, there’s more: activate the cut-out system and the motors will automatically stop in the event of a crash. The only limit is your imagination!
It’s time for exciting flights and aerobatics!
Reverse, rotate, flip in both directions and even perform a magical take-off from your hand: all maneuvers are possible with Tynker’s code blocks. You’re at the hem, so enjoy the thrills and code your Mambo to avoid obstacles, slalom between posts or be the fastest pilot. Or attach the Grabber and program your Mambo to pick up objects (up to 4g) and move them wherever you command. The choice is yours!
Learn code with your drone
Our nifty drones are packed with all the fun in the world and additional interactive opportunities: they offer unlimited learning possibilities in STEM and coding! We partner with Tynker, the leading code-learning platform used by more than 50 million kids. We have also developed an activity book for the amazing Apple Swift Playground. Finally, we have created a platform to share all those learning resources. Now you can easily teach and learn coding and problem-solving in a game-like fashion!
- Inertial Measurement Unit to evaluate speed, tilt and obstacle
- Contact (3-axis accelerometer and 3-axis gyroscope)
- Vertical stabilization: Ultrasound sensor (measures below 13 ft / 4 m altitude) & Pressure sensor
- Horizontal stabilization: Camera sensor
- 550 mAh LiPo Battery
- 60 FPS vertical camera 300,000 pixels
- Bluetooth V4.0 BLE connection
- Timer system to open and close Grabber
- Shoot straight up to 6.5 ft / 2 m
- 2.22 oz / 63 g without bumpers or accessories
- 7.1 x 7.1 in. / 18 x 18 cm with bumpers
Спецификация: Parrot MAMBO